The 2021 Fair is scheduled for July 19-24, 2021.
- Monday thru Saturday 7 a.m. – 11 p.m. (Mahan Building closes at 9 p.m. nightly)
- Rides operate daily from 1 p.m. – 11 p.m. (exception Monday — rides begin at 3 p.m.)
- Free Grandstand and parking nightly — FREE PARKING
- General Admission (includes Grandstand attractions, rides NOT included)–$6
- Children 24 months & under–FREE (if the desire to ride $12 or tickets from ticket booth)
- Weekly Pass–$30 (includes daily admission, 1 pass per person, rides NOT included)
- Daily Ride Pass–$12 (purchase at ticket booth once inside fairgrounds, can also purchase individual tickets at ticket booth)
- Mega Pass (includes rides, 1 pass per person, good all 6 days)–$90
- Membership ticket–$40 (admits the holder to the Fair each day and entitles him/her to vote for Directors and to make exhibit entries)
- Meal ticket–$10 (Meal tickets may be purchased at the gate. These tickets are good for one hour and may be redeemed at the gate when leaving if done so within this one hour time limit.)
- All tickets will be punched upon entering the grounds. Hands must be stamped upon entering the grounds in order to return the same day.
- No persons shall be permitted to make solicitations of any nature on the fairgrounds except in contracted concessions or commercial rented spaces. No person will be permitted to post or display signs, distribute materials, hand bills or advertising material or sell or distribute free, any merchandise, except persons under contract.)
Camping (during Fair week)
- Reservations must be made and paid for by May 1.
- NO dogs allowed on fairgrounds at any time!
- Any person creating a disturbance at any livestock sale or Fair function will be removed and not be permitted to return for the entire week.
- The Fayette County Agricultural Society will not be responsible for accidents or damage to driver, tractor, truck or spectators during the tractor and truck pulls, demo derby and harness racing events.
The Fayette County Agricultural Society assumes no responsibility for damage or loss of parked vehicles or personal property contained within parked vehicles.