General Rules for Departments A-I
- A season ticket or membership ticket is required to enter. Either ticket allows the holder to enter ANY OPEN CLASS at the fair and also allows the holder to enter the fair gate free every day of the fair. It does not allow the holder to ride the rides.
- Entries must be made on Friday, July 9 and Saturday, July 10 from 9 AM-3 PM.
- Deadline for entries are Saturday, July 10 at 3 PM. No entries will be accepted or changed after this date.
- Only entries in classes printed in the fair book will be accepted. Entry forms are available from the Senior Fair Office or downloaded from the website—www.fayettecofairoh.com
- ALL exhibits must remain on display until 4 PM on Saturday, July 24 or premium will be forfeited. The fair board will not be responsible for anything left after 7 PM Saturday, July 24.
- In classes where no competition exists or if the opinion of the judges a first premium is not merited, the judges may award a lesser premium or no premium.
- Only one money will be paid per placing.
- Entry tags are to be firmly attached to article by exhibitor.
- Decision regarding acceptance of an entry will be at the discretion of the superintendent or director.
- All Judge decisions are final.
- The Fair board will not be responsible for any loss or damage due to any cause, whatsoever, but will exercise caution in protecting exhibits.
- All premiums will be available for pickup on Friday, July 30, 2021. Premiums not picked up by Tuesday, August 3, 2021 will be mailed to the exhibitor.
- Superintendents/Exhibitors shall not move exhibits of other exhibitors once they are in place without the permission of the director and the exhibitor.
All Senior Fair Fine Arts information is posted on the main web page for Fruits, Vegetables, Farm and Eggs, Food, Home Furnishings and Handcrafts, Horticulture, Paintings and Drawings, and Photographic Exhibits.